Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
Marriage License Copies
Obtaining a Marriage Certificate
After the wedding, the officiate will sign and return the original marriage license to the County Clerk that issued the license. Once the license is received, the couple can obtain a Marriage Certificate. If either party changes his or her name following the wedding, an original marriage certificate will have to be obtained by the couple for Social Security. At least one other Marriage Certificate should be obtained for the couple's records.

A Marriage Certificate can only be obtained from the County Clerk that issued the license even if the ceremony was performed in another community or the couple moves.

For more information, please contact the County Clerk's Office at (918) 762-2547

City of Cleveland • 105 W. Caddo St. • Cleveland, OK 74020 • Ph: 918-358-3506 • Fx: 918-358-3600 •
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices