Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
What do I do when a dog or cat bites or scratches?
Contact your family doctor or go to the appropriate medical facility for treatment.

Call Police Department at (918) 358-3112.

If the animal is wild, Animal Control officers will set a trap. If the animal is domesticated, Animal Control officers will check with the owner to determine if the animal is current on its rabies vaccination.

If the animal is not current on its rabies vaccination, it will be transported to a licensed vet for a 10-day observation. If the animal has to be killed, the head will need to be sent off for rabies testing.

Animal Control

Show All Answers

1. How do I report animal problems in my area?
2. What do I do when a dog or cat bites or scratches?

City of Cleveland • 105 W. Caddo St. • Cleveland, OK 74020 • Ph: 918-358-3506 • Fx: 918-358-3600 •
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices