Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
How do I get restitution?
Restitution can be ordered by a judge. A claim for restitution must be submitted to the Court before any judgement is made. For more information, please contact the Court Clerk at 918-358-3506.

Municipal Court

Show All Answers

1. How do I pay a ticket or fine?
2. What happens if I fail to appear in court as ordered?
3. How do I get restitution?

City of Cleveland • 105 W. Caddo St. • Cleveland, OK 74020 • Ph: 918-358-3506 • Fx: 918-358-3600 •
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices