Today's burial options allow for burials to be arranged at convenient times for families. Funeral directors are not always required for cemetery burials. Families can arrange and schedule burial arrangements on their own.
Scheduling a Burial
To schedule a burial in the Woodland Cemetery, please do the following:
- Call the City Hall office at (918) 358-3506, Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- Have the statistical information ready (birth, death, veteran status, next of kin)
- Know the grave/niche location
- New purchases should be made in person but can be done by phone or email correspondence
- Decide on a burial date and time
- Weekdays between 8:30 am and 3:30 pm
- Saturdays between 8:30 am and 11:00 am (additional fees apply)
- No burials are allowed on Sundays
- Payment must be made prior to the date for burial
- Review the Fee Schedule (PDF)
- Overtime fees apply on Saturdays
- Burials in a grave require the grave, open/close, liner, or polyvault